America’s Best Franchising, Inc. will hold its annual Conference of Owners and General Managers on September 5 – 7, 2012 at the Emory Conference Center in Atlanta. More than 200 attendees are expected to participate in an agenda that will include a variety of speakers, panel discussions and educational workshops, plus a trade show.
Among the guest speakers are:
- Fred Schwartz, President, Asian American Hotel Owners Association (“AAHOA”)
- Mark Woodworth, President, PKF Hospitality Research
- Marlene Colucci, Executive Vice President for Public Policy, American Hotel & Lodging Association (“AH&LA”)
- John Russell, Hotelier and former Chairman of the AH&LA, and Nitin Shah, Banker and former Chairman of AAHOA, in a panel discussion moderated by Doug Collins, Chairman and CEO of America’s Best Franchising, Inc.
- Mark Lommano, New Brand Analytics and Cindy Green, Kalibri Labs
- Chuck Vollmer, Entrepreneur and Author of “Jobenomics” which describes how to create 20 million new private sector jobs by 2020
“Our focus will be on new information and ideas that our Franchisees can realistically use to enhance their properties and their profits,” explains Collins.
Atlanta-based America’s Best Franchising, Inc. currently operates more than 250 properties under its four upper economy brands – America’s Best Inns & Suites, Budgetel Inns & Suites, Country Hearth Inns & Suites and Parkside Hotels & Resorts – and its upscale 3 Palms Hotels & Resorts brand.