Atlanta-based America’s Best Franchising, Inc. continued 18 quarters of uninterrupted growth with the opening of 12 new hotels and the sale of nine new properties during the second quarter of 2012.
The company now operates more than 250 hotels with 18,000 rooms under its four upper economy brands- America’s Best Inns &Suites, Budgetel Inns & Suites, Country Hearth Inns & Suites, and Parkside Hotels & Resorts- plus its upscale 3 Palms brand for independent hotels.
America’s Best Franchising properties are primarily in the Unites States , but the company has also expanded aggressively around the world in recent year, notably in India, China, and Nigeria.
“In an economy that continues to be uncertain, we odder a hotel product you can feel certain about- whether you are a franchisor or a traveler,” said Doug Collins, Chairman and CEO of America’s Best Franchising, who expects to sell and open 40 new hotels during 2012.
The 12 new properties opened during the second quarter were:
America’s Best Inns & Suites
- Davenport, Florida near Orlando- 150 rooms
- Abilene, Texas- 102 rooms
- Fort Smith, Arkansas- 70 rooms
- Merrill, Wisconsin near Wausau- 57 rooms
- York, Alabama near Birmingham- 41 rooms
- Savannah, Georgia0 32 rooms
- Lake George, New York-29 rooms
- Niagara Falls, New York- 25 rooms
Budgetel Inns & Suites
- Glen Falls, New York-19 rooms
- Niagara Falls, New York- 17 rooms
Country Hearth Inns & Suites
- Mackinaw City, Michigan- 31 rooms
3 Palms Hotels & Resorts
- Dhikala Corbeti, India- 28 rooms